« New Animatrix Short Online | Main | A "Super-Crasher" Web Page »

Problem between MT & WebDAV?

I followed some basic instructions for enabling WebDAV on this server. In the httpd.conf I uncommented the modules and I added a new directory with access controlled by an htpasswd file. I created the directory, created the htpasswd file and when I tried it (using iCal publishing) it worked. Browsing the blog worked just fine but I ran into trouble once I tried to save a blog entry. I could create, edit, preview entries but when I tried to save, the browser just spun its wheels. I couldn't save an entry again until I went into the httpd.conf, commented out all the stuff I added, and restarted the web server. I'll have to look into this some more, I'm sure at some point I'll want to use WebDAV. I noticed other problems related to the order in which Apache modules loaded, perhaps there's an order issue between mod_dav and mod_perl.


This page contains a single entry from the blog posted on May 6, 2003 7:15 PM.

The previous post in this blog was New Animatrix Short Online.

The next post in this blog is A "Super-Crasher" Web Page.

Many more can be found on the main index page or by looking through the archives.

Powered by
Movable Type 3.31